Back to Our Focused Sectors & Areas
Mail Order and E-commerce
Acquiring new customers, maintaining repeat business, and preventing customer stagnation or defection: the mail order and e-commerce business requires various measures to take care of customers. Incorporating the voice of the customer (VOC) into an approach for this purpose and to develop your private labels becomes more important in terms of marketing. Our services, skills and resources can effectively support the marketing process in your e-commerce business.
- The collection of VOC clarifies customer needs, which enables you to develop products and design sales approach more adequately.
- Analysis of VOC also clarifies how a call center should operate and designs fundamental elements such as mission and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Our own unique training programs incorporate the Theory of Social Styles to enhance your communication skills with their customers.
- Collection and analysis of VOC and the voice of the employee (VOE) who attends the customer clarifies the customer segmentation through the RMF (recency, frequency, monetary) analysis. This allows implementing measures to promote cross-sells or periodic purchase of dormant customers.
- Designing supply chain management (SCM) optimal to online stores achieves both enhancement of customer service and reductions in cost.
- Our total solution from storage to packing and delivery of your products not only reduces cost, but also enables you to respond flexibly to emergency shipments.